=== Event Tickets ===
Contributors: ModernTribe, borkweb, zbtirrell, barry.hughes, bordoni, brianjessee, brook-tribe, faction23, geoffgraham, ggwicz, jazbek, jbrinley, joshlimecuda, leahkoerper, lucatume, mastromktg, neillmcshea, nicosantos, peterchester, reid.peifer, roblagatta, shane.pearlman, thatdudebutch, aguseo, tribecari, trishasalas
Tags: events, add-on, ticket sales, tickets, calendar, community, registration, api, dates, date, posts, workshop, conference, meeting, seminar, concert, summit, The Events Calendar, Events Calendar PRO, ticket integration, event ticketing, RSVP, Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus
Requires at least: 3.9
Tested up to: 4.7
Stable tag: 4.4dev4
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Event Tickets allows your visitors to RSVP to events on your site. Also works seamlessly with The Events Calendar.
== Description ==
>A note about support: We’re here to help troubleshoot bugs, but should set expectations early that the support forums at WordPress.org are only checked once a week.
> Users looking for more timely/in-depth support are encouraged to check out Event Tickets Plus.
Event Tickets provides a simple way for visitors to RSVP to your events. As a standalone plugin, it enables you to add RSVP functionality to posts or pages. When paired with The Events Calendar, you can add that same RSVP functionality directly to your event listings.
Admins are able to access RSVP information from the backend, allowing them to check in registered attendees with ease when your event begins. For free events, Events Tickets allows you to own the entire event management process within your WordPress site.
= BUILT SOLID & SUPPORTED =
The team at Modern Tribe stands by our work and offers light support every Wednesday to the community via the WordPress.org support forums. Feel free to ask a question if you're having a problem with implementation or if you find bugs. Looking for help NOW or need a deeper level of support? Add the premium add-on plugin and you get access to premium support forums with 24-48 hour response times on weekdays.
Enjoy using Event Tickets, know how to get under the hood and want to make money helping people? We're growing our community team and would love to hear from you. If you’re interested, check this out!
= PLUG-N-PLAY & HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE =
Event Tickets is built to work out of the box: it doesn’t use a shortcode (nor is one available). Just turn it on, configure the settings to match your needs and you'll be taking RSVPs within minutes.
By developers, for developers... it's ready to be the foundation for your wildest hack sessions. Complete with a skeleton stylesheet to theme fast and efficiently, loads of tools including partial template overrides, a host of template tags, hooks and filters, careful documentation, as well as a library of code snippets on GitHub. Events Tickets is built FOR people who build websites.
Whether your vision is big or small, we have you in mind.
= FEATURES =
Just getting started? Definitely watch and read through the New User Primer before going much further.
* Visitors can RSVP to events
* Add RSVP to posts, pages, or any custom post type
* Works out of the box with The Events Calendar
* Upgrade to Tickets Plus to sell tickets using WooCommerce, Shopp, Easy Digital Downloads or WP-eCommerce
* Completely responsive from mobile to tablet to desktop
* Tested on the major theme frameworks such as Avada, Genesis, Woo Themes, Thesis and many more.
* Internationalized & Translated
* Extensive Template Tags for Customization
* Hook & Filters up the wazoo
Looking for something else? We’ve got add-ons available to take your calendar to the next level.
= PRO Features =
Add recurring events, a whole recurring events, a whole range of new views ( week / map / photo / venue / organizer) & widgets (calendar / featured venue / week / event countdown), custom event attributes, default content, location search, much more with Events Calendar PRO
= Event Ticketing =
Collect free RSVPs with Event Tickets or add paid ticketing features with Event Tickets Plus, including the ability to sell tickets, collect sales, and manage attendees all from within your WordPress dashboard! Works with your favorite eCommerce plugin (WooCommerce, Shopp, Easy Digital Downloads, or WP E-Commerce).
= Bulk Event Import =
Fill your calendar with events from your favorite sources, including Facebook, Meetup, Google Calendar, iCalendar, CSV, and ICS. Event Aggregator provides a convenient dashboard to manage scheduled imports, manual imports, filters, one-way sync, import history, and more.
= User-Submitted Events =
Running a community calendar? Community Events lets users add events directly to your calendar without needing access to your admin.
= Advanced User Search & Filters =
Have so many amazing events that your users get overwhelmed? Filter Bar adds a configurable set of filters to your event pages so users can view and search for the exact events that interest them.
= Integrate With Eventbrite =
Connect your calendar with your Eventbrite.com account! Eventbrite Tickets allows you to import/export between The Events Calendar and Eventbrite, and incorporate ticket sales.
= SUBMITTING PATCHES =
If you’ve identified a bug and want to submit a patch, we’d welcome it at our GitHub page for Event Tickets. Simply cue up your proposed patch as a pull request, and we’ll review as part of our release cycle and merge into the codebase if appropriate from there. (If a pull request is rejected, we’ll do our best to tell you why). Users whose pull requests are accepted will receive credit in the plugin’s changelog. For more information, check out the readme at our GitHub page. Happy coding!
== Installation ==
1. From the dashboard of your site, navigate to Plugins --> Add New.
2. Select the Upload option and hit "Choose File."
3. When the popup appears select the event-tickets.x.x.zip file from your desktop. (The 'x.x' will change depending on the current version number).
4. Follow the on-screen instructions and wait as the upload completes.
5. When it's finished, activate the plugin via the prompt. A message will show confirming activation was successful.
6. For access to new updates, make sure you have added your valid License Key under Events --> Settings --> Licenses.
= Requirements =
* PHP 5.2.4 or greater (recommended: PHP 5.4 or greater)
* WordPress 3.9 or above
* jQuery 1.11.x
* Event Tickets 4.0 or above
* The Events Calendar 4.0 or above (optional)
== Screenshots ==
1. RSVP setup
2. RSVPs on an event
3. RSVP on a post
4. Attendee report
5. Emailed ticket
== Documentation ==
Our New User Primer will help you get started. You can find more tutorials at http://m.tri.be/44.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Where do I go to file a bug or ask a question? =
Users of the free plugin can post in the Event Tickets support forum on WordPress.org: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/event-tickets/. Our team reviews that forum weekly to look for bug reports. If you need more in-depth help, consider purchasing a license for Tickets Plus. A valid license gives you access to our premium support forums which are checked daily.
= Are there any troubleshooting steps you'd suggest I try that might resolve my issue before I post a new thread? =
First, make sure that you're running the latest version of Event Tickets. If you've got any other add-ons, make sure those are current / running the latest code as well.
The most common issues we see are either plugin or theme conflicts. You can test if a plugin or theme is conflicting by manually deactivating other plugins until just Event Tickets is running on your site. If the issue persists from there, revert to the default Twenty Fifteen theme. If the issue is resolved after deactivating a specific plugin or your theme, you'll know that is the source of the conflict.
Note that we aren't going to say "tough luck" if you identify a plugin/theme conflict. While we can't guarantee 100% integration with any plugin or theme out there, we will do our best (and reach out the plugin/theme author as needed) to figure out a solution that benefits everyone.
= I'm still stuck. Where do I go to file a bug or ask a question? =
If you're an Event Tickets Plus user, you're entitled access to our actively-monitored forums at the theeventscalendar.com website. We can provide a deeper level of support here and hit these forums on a daily basis during the work week. No post should go more than 24-48 hours during that time without a response.
== Contributors ==
The plugin is produced by Modern Tribe Inc.
= Current Contributors =
* Barry Hughes
* Brian Jessee
* Brook Harding
* Geoff Graham
* George Gecewicz
* Gustavo Bordoni
* Jessica Yazbek
* Jonathan Brinley
* Josh Mallard
* Leah Koerper
* Luca Tumedei
* Mat Lipe
* Matthew Batchelder
* Matthew Denton
* Neill McShea
* Nick Mastromattei
* Nico Santo
* Peter Chester
* Rob La Gatta
* Reid Peifer
* Ryan Urban
* Samuel Estok
* Shane Pearlman
* Wayne Stratton
* Zachary Tirrell
* Andras Guseo
* Caroline Tucker
* Trisha Salas
= Past Contributors =
* Casey Driscoll
* Casey Picker
* Dan Cameron
* Daniel Dvorkin
* Joachim Kudish
* John Gadbois
* Jonah West
* Justin Endler
* Kelly Groves
* Kelsey Damas
* Kyle Unzicker
* Matt Wiebe
* Nick Ciske
* Paul Hughes
* Timothy Wood
= Translations =
Event Tickets is translated by volunteers at https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/event-tickets/stable. There you can find a list of available languages, download translation files, or help update the translations. Thank you to everyone who helps to maintain our translations!
== Add-Ons ==
But wait: there's more! We've got a whole stable of plugins available to help you be awesome at what you do. Check out a full list of the products below, and over at The Events Calendar website.
Our Free Plugins:
* The Events Calendar
* Advanced Post Manager
* Blog Copier
* Image Rotation Widget
* Widget Builder
Our Premium Plugins:
* Event Tickets Plus
* The Events Calendar PRO
* The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets
* The Events Calendar: Community Events
* The Events Calendar: Community Tickets
* The Events Calendar: Facebook Events
* The Events Calendar: Filter Bar
== Changelog ==
= [4.4] tbd =
* Tweak - Added a tabbed view support for Attendeees and Ticket Orders 
* Tweak - Added the "Attendees" report column in admin lists of posts supporting tickets 
* Fix - Help page is now accessible even if The Events Calendar is not active on the site 
= [4.3.5] 2016-12-20 =
* Tweak - Updated the template override instructions in a number of templates 
* Tweak - Allow better filtering for Attendees (Props to @jtsternberg) 
* Fix - Assets URL on Windows Servers are fully operational again 
= [18.104.22.168] 2016-12-09 =
* Fix - Updates Tribe Common to remove some stray characters that were impacting page layouts (props: @Aetles) 
= [4.3.4] 2016-12-08 =
* Tweak - Tribe Common now is loaded only once across our plugin suite, improves performance on some cases 
= [4.3.3] 2016-11-16 =
* Feature - Added Tribe Extension class and loader, to make small addons easier to build 
* Fix - Prevent HTTPS websites from pointing to Assets in HTTP 
= [4.3.2] 2016-11-02 =
= [22.214.171.124] 2016-10-20 =
* Fix - Corrected a packaging issue from the 4.3.1 release 
= [4.3.1] 2016-10-20 =
* Tweak - Registered plugin as active with Tribe Common. 
* Fix - When searching in the attendees list the ticket meta details can still be toggled after search 
* Fix - Fixed an issue where long file names would break plugin updates on some Windows installations 
* Tweak - Added a tabbed view support for Attendeees and Ticket Orders
* Tweak - Improve the Attendee Report header with improved layout and better labels 
= [4.3] 2016-10-13 =
* Feature - Add ticket management facilities allowing reassignment to different posts 
* Tweak - Changed "Event Add-Ons" to load faster 
* Tweak - Reworked and reorganized the attendee list screen 
* Tweak - Added tribe_tickets_rsvp_before_order_processing and tribe_tickets_rsvp_before_attendee_ticket_creation actions (props to @sabitertan on GitHub for this!) 
* Tweak - Adjust the layout of the attendee report screen 
* Fix - Cease using GLOB_BRACE for including deprecated files due to limited server support 
* Fix - Made some untranslatable strings translatable (big thanks to @Petr from the support forums on this!) 
* Deprecated - The `process_bulk_actions()` method has been deprecated in `Tribe__Tickets__Attendees_Table` in favor of `process_actions()` in the same class
= [4.2.7] 2016-09-15 =
* Fix - Stop logic for dealing with recurring events from impacting other post types (Originally reported by @Ryan on the support forums. Thanks!)
* Tweak - Share "tickets unavailable" messaging across ticketing providers to prevent unnecessary duplication
* Tweak - Additional support for plugin extensions
= [4.2.6] 2016-08-31 =
* Add - Utilize new tribe_is_event_past() conditional to display better messaging when tickets are not available (Thank you to @Jonathan here for reporting this in the forums.)
= [4.2.5] 2016-08-17 =
* Fix - Garbled site title in RSVP confirmation email
= [4.2.4] 2016-08-03 =
* Tweak - Changed "Event Add-Ons" to load faster
= [4.2.3] 2016-07-20 =
* Tweak - Add prompt for ratings on admin Event screens
* Fix - Provide fallback page if App Shop API fails to load
* Fix - Events related links should appear under the Events menu (Thanks @Abby for the original report of this on our support forums)
= [4.2.2] 2016-07-06 =
* Fix - Send an email acknowledgement, rather than a set of tickets, when a user confirms they will not attend an event (RSVPs)
* Tweak - Add a period to the ticket header image setting
* Fix - Removed the ticket description in the admin area to allow for more room for tickets sold notes
* Fix - Displays the name of the ticket for each attendee on the order confirmation page
* Fix - Fixed issue where front-end attendees table check-in state would not show the correct value
= [126.96.36.199] 2016-06-28 =
* Fix - Ensure translations load as expected with all supported versions of WordPress (thanks to @JacobALund for originally reporting this on .org forums)
= [4.2.1] 2016-06-22 =
* Tweak - Create a readable ID on CSV and email exports when they're available
* Fix - Display all visible columns in attendees CSV and email export reports
* Fix - Correct how attendee meta meta is handled on all pages
* Fix - Remove notices in the attendees export by CSV and email when Community Tickets is activated
= [4.2] 2016-06-08 =
* Feature - Add a shortcode listing those upcoming events the user has indicated they will attend
* Feature - Make it possible to disable the ticket form for logged out users
* Feature - Added RSVP and WooCommerce tickets import via .csv file (Thank you Quakely for submitting this idea on UserVoice!)
* Feature - Authenticated Attendees can control their RSVP on Events
* Tweak - Language files in the `wp-content/languages/plugins` path will be loaded before attempting to load internal language files (Thank you to user @aafhhl for bringing this to our attention!)
* Tweak - Add messaging on the RSVP form when tickets are not yet or are no longer on sale (Props to @masteradhoc on GitHub for this change!)
* Tweak - Improved our JSON-LD output to include tickets (Big thanks to Lars for reporting this!)
* Tweak - Record the user ID associated with the creation of new attendee records
* Tweak - Fixed translation domain on a few strings (Thank you @TEME for reporting the issue!)
* Tweak - Move plugin CSS to PostCSS
* Tweak - Fix padding/spacing for RSVP form on single event page in Twenty Fifteen
* Tweak - Updated plugin description on admin plugin page
* Tweak - Move plugin CSS to PostCSS
* Fix - Target specific input fields when check for remaining tickets to help with theme compatibility issues such as Avada (Thanks to Michael C!)
* Fix - Corrects capabilities test in relation to editing tickets (Props to @bokorir!)
* Fix - Loads thickbox for email modal in attendees list
= [4.1.4] 2016-05-19 =
* Fix - Improve email attendees integration with Community Events Tickets
* Fix - Remove unneeded plugin settings when Event Tickets is operating without The Events Calendar
* Tweak - Setting to opt out of the frontend attendee list now automatically hidden if the attendee list is also hidden
* Tweak - Make the visibility of the delete ticket link filterable
= [4.1.3] 2016-04-28 =
* Tweak - Added back the purchaser name and email address to the attendee reports for all tickets. We had inadvertently removed those in a previous release. #facepalm 
* Tweak - Fixed an error where tickets on custom post types would not save or display on the front end. That was annoying to anyone trying to create RSVPs or tickets on anything other than a default page or post.
= [4.1.2] 2016-04-11 =
* Fix - Removed a notice on attendees list when a non-existent email method is on a hook
= [4.1.1] 2016-03-30 =
* Tweak - Add filters for generated attendee and order data; tribe_tickets_attendee_data and tribe_tickets_order_data, respectively
* Tweak - Relocated the generation of tickets to the template_redirect action because init was too early for proper permalink fetching
* Fix - Resolved issue where purchasing tickets was impossible if ticket stock was set to unlimited (thanks to James for reporting this one)
* Fix - Fixed issue where the customer name and customer email address had been removed from the attendee export CSV (nice find here by Joe in our forums)
= [4.1] 2016-03-15 =
* Feature - Implemented global stock per event allowing multiple tickets to pull from the same pool of available tickets on an event (Heck yeah to all those who voted on this feature!)
* Feature - Added filters for RSVP ticket generation: event_tickets_rsvp_tickets_created, event_tickets_rsvp_tickets_generated_for_product, and event_tickets_rsvp_tickets_generated (props to 75ninteen for this pull request!)
* Tweak - Conditionally show attendees link on Event listing in the WordPress administration
* Tweak - Obfuscated license keys Events > Help > System Information
* Tweak - Allowed the "same slug" notice to be dismissed and fix some text in that message
* Fix - Fixed issue where some characters were not escaped appropriately for month and year formats
* Fix - Resolved issue where the RSVP confirmation error message displayed when it shouldn't
* Fix - Prevent notices to enqueue method when moving form hooks
= [4.0.5] 2016-02-17 =
* Add - Add a loading graphic after clicking send email for the attendee's report
= [4.0.4] 2015-12-23 =
* Feature - Add support for global ticket stock so multiple tickets can optionally reduce from a single ticket total for a given event
* Tweak - Ignore alpha/beta/rc suffixes on version numbers when checking template versions
* Tweak - Add HTML id attribute to ticket area on the single-event page so plugin/theme authors can use anchor tags to jump to that section of the page
* Fix - Resolved issue with stock calculations on the Attendees report
= [4.0.3] 2015-12-22 =
* Tweak - Leverage the original_stock() method when rendering ticket availability to avoid funky math problems with different Event Tickets Plus commerce providers (Thank you liblogger for reporting this issue!)
= [4.0.2] 2015-12-16 =
* Tweak - Removing dates from ticket emails when those tickets are attached to non The Events Calendar event posts
* Fix - Fixed a settings page URL (Thanks for the tip Kristy!)
= [4.0.1] 2015-12-10 =
* Tweak - Removed The Events Calendar-specific fields from the Attendees Report as defaults. The Events Calendar will now hook into the report and inject event-specific fields
* Fix - Fixed issue where a retina-friendly loading gif was 404ing
= [4.0] 2015-12-02 =
* Initial release